Another year has begun and one would hope a blank slate for the next twelve months.
This blog is not the place to write about personal hopes or resolutions. However, there are a few that I will share with the world.
1. I hope that more rain comes to California.
2. I hope that gas prices continue to fall.
3. I hope that another mental case doesn’t get a gun and shoot up a theater, store, or school.
4. I hope that the World is more ‘peaceful’ than last year, or last decade for that matter. I know this is a tall order.
5. I hope the everyday lives of people do feel better with this economy of our growing; and that they are finally getting ahead again.
Okay, I’ve save the deep, well thought, and meaningful hopes for my journal but these five are valid for what I hope for in this country of ours the next 264 days. January 1st has already passed, and this day is almost over too. Time moves on.